Monday, June 29, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame

Tomorrow night is the last baseball game of the season. It's hard to believe how fast it goes. Here is the cover I made to put in the DVD case for this year. The cool font is called Marcelle, and I downloaded it from dafont.com. I found that site quite a long time ago, and I love to go there and look for fonts. We have finally had two days without rain, and the summer-time heat is definitely here.

Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy
CS: PTI Pure Poppy

7 comments:

Chris said...

this is super cute! you are such a better mom than me...i only took the camera once, the last game. and i made scott take them all!! LOL

Michelle said...

What a cool, personalized card! - - looks like the All Star set from PTI!

Cathleen said...

Oh Wow! This is so cool, Love this!

laurie said...

I love it! Thanks for the font site too.

Tasha Hickert said...

This is great. I love that font, will have to check it out.

Isn't it a wonderful feeling doing things for your own family? So many of my things go out the door that I am always ecstatic to have something stay!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a great way to personalize the DVD cover for your team.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card!!!