Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day at the Zoo

Good morning!!!  We're adjusting to our summer schedule.  The alarm has been off for two weeks now (minus the day my son had a scout hike), the smell of sunscreen is a constant, and hot dogs are once again a main food group.  I've been doing some crafting here and there, but mainly just enjoying summer at home with my kiddos.  Today I do have a scrapbook page to share.  I finished it a while back, but I'm pretty sure I never posted it here.


When my son was little, he was so scared of this gorilla at the zoo.  We didn't go a lot, but every time that we did, we'd try to get him to sit on the gorilla's lap and he never would.  Finally this day he did.  I thought it made the cutest little picture!

Enjoy your summer days, and I don't think I'll be going two weeks without posting again ;)

All Digital Supplies: Designer Digitals

11 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Hey, we had hot dogs last night! LOL My 6yo has never had a hot dog--she won't touch them so I had to make her something different. She's also never eaten a hamburger on a bun. She's extremely picky and she's very skinny. I should probably start eating like she does.

Love the page! It's a lovely layout and a fabulous pic of your son!

laurie said...

You're back! Cute story about the gorilla!

Chris said...

this is fabulous! you make digital look so easy!

Michelle said...

LOL - hot dogs are a summer thing. We have them a LOT now and we're barely out of school today.
Is that a Niner shirt I see? It is - - woooo - attacking the gorilla sportin' the Niner shirt...love it! Glad you're back from your blog hiatus!

Amy said...

Very pretty!

Jenni said...

Glad to see you are back! I love this layout - very fresh and clean!

Kerri said...

OOH girl, what a fantastic layout!!! I LOVE the colors!!! Super cute pic too:) I'm glad you're enjoying your summer!

Alyssa S said...

Sounds like you're having a great summer so far! Great page and I love all the journaling!

Angela said...

This is really neat; I love the pattern of the squares and the fun hinges!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Vivian said...

Even though you may obtain,trainer purses and handbags profits, men and women will not be excellent and also long-lasting in an attempt to have got a guy's taking photos to get life-time. Strength is a Sac Louis Vuitton Soldes essential that might be deemed as previous to getting a snapshot sort. As a result,nike dunks Next year, if you are searching for top dark colored colored photo
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher spectacles encourages world wide web, it is best to look at the particular functions absolutely need health supplement in that case pick the sale made. Black colored snapshot cups eyeglass frames is often expert
Sac Louis Vuitton Hommes for quite a few circumstances you seek. When it is partner's, birthday bash collecting and moreover baptism, every one of these elegant picture eyeglasses spectacles eyeglass
Sac Louis Vuitton Femmes frames is usually certainly manufactured unique. Like