Friday, October 16, 2009

Autumn


Well, the field trip was a ton of fun. I got a little worried, though, the night before. I woke up to thunder and lightning at about 2 in the morning. It went on and on with pouring rain, and kept me awake for over 2 hours! I finally fell back asleep, and by the time morning came, it was cool and crisp but there was no rain. I haven't gotten any scrapbook pages with those pictures yet. But here is a page I got done today. Somedays when we are headed up to the bus stop, I grab my camera. This day our neighbor's tree looked so gorgeous, I was glad I'd brought the camera with me.

6 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this page! The colors are so rich and vibrant. Gorgeous tree too! I take pictures of pretty trees too!

Michelle said...

Ohhh you live out in the boonies? That's some nice country living right there! And look at those colors! This page is really neat - - look at you go with your stitching *wink*

Unknown said...

I am loving your digital scrapbooking! This picture is beautiful, it makes me miss living out there with you!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a lovely view you have from your bus stop. I really like your patterned papers. Ok... I realize that this is digital so it's not actually paper, but I like them anyway :-)

laurie said...

So pretty..I love fall...this is a beautiful page!

Chris said...

gorgeous tree!! the trees in maine are beautiful right now! glad you had a great time! >"<