Thursday, October 8, 2009

We are the champions!

Well, flag football is over for the season. My boy had so much fun. Their team went undefeated, and the boys loved it! Here is the little "thank you" I made for his coaches. The head coach had his son and daughter both help him coach, and they were awesome. His son came up with awesome plays and worked with the kids so well. My husband helped as the defensive coach and my son now loves playing defense. He told me after the first few games that he dreams about rushing the quarterback. Okay, here it is:

I was pretty excited with how it turned out. I stopped by Archiver's for a few minutes the other day and they had this cool football set. I knew it would be perfect for this little project. Now, on the colors.....I was so bummed. My husband and son are huge 49ers fans. I love the Bengals. Well, their flag football team was the Bengals. When I found out I was so excited! I kept teasing my son about being a Bengal. Then they got their uniforms....and they looked way more like 9ers colors than Bengal colors. The project matches their colors almost perfectly. I so wanted to get to do scrapbook pages for my son in Bengals orange! HA! Oh, and I have to show you the back of the project, too. It's nothing special, but I think it's the coolest stamp in the whole set:

Enjoy your crafting day. And see, I can post a project without pink and green on it!

Stamps: Hampton Art
CS: PTI Scarlet Jewel, Smokey Shadow
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow
Accessories: Mini Spiral Clips
My Timeless Templates: Milk Made

9 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute, glad your son had a good season!

Kerri said...

Oh this is AWESOME!!! I love that you stamped with the white ink! I would say I'm sorry about the colors, but I'm a huge 49er fan myself lol! I'm sure the coaches loved their gift!

Chris said...

this is awesome!! great coach gift!!

Michelle said...

Oh wow, one of these great templates from the bestest template maker in the whole world of everness ever!
Your boys love the Niners - - I knew there was something about you that I liked but I wasn't quite sure *wink*
This is really cute for sure - - how could it not be when it's one of the fabulous Lauren Meader's templates!!
What'd you put in them?

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I bet this gift was well received! Excellent job on this!

Jess said...

Fun project! That stamp set is very cool!

laurie said...

Wow what an awesome coaches gift!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!! I love it!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Terrific how you were able to personalize these.