Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You Make Me Smile

So, I finally got my desk cleaned off. Well, cleaned off enough that my paper cutter can fit entirely on the desk. And my husband got me a new hard drive since my old one was almost jam packed! So it's a good day. Now, if only spring were here. Since it's going to be a while until spring, I made some cards with colors that cheered me up!


I love this set of sentiments, although I kind of feel like I am cheating using a set that contains someone else's handwriting. I found this paper a long time ago at our scrapbook store, and was thrilled with how many PTI colors it goes with. I love it! And it's cheery, and I need a little sunny cheer, even if it's just in the form of a card.

Stamps: PTI Signature Greetings
Ink: PTI Ripe Avocado, Terracotta Tile
CS: PTI White, Summer Sunrise, Terracotta Tile
DP: SEI
Accessoreis: PTI Terracotta Tile Twill Ribbon, Ripe Avocado Satin Ribbon

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooooo that IS pretty paper! And using the Terracotta Tile is totally unexpected on a springy card like this. I didn't know you got this set - you should get Say It With Style...you will love it...it's a Dawn McVey set too - Hi-Ya!

Susan said...

Theese ARE colorful and cheery! Love them!! They made me smile. :)

Renee said...

Awesome! These are just the cutest!! What a fun flower bg and great sentiments....sweet!

Unknown said...

I love the yellow one the best! Spring will be here before you know it!

Kerri said...

These are soooooo pretty!!! I LOVE them, Rebecca! Gorgeous dp, and I love Dawn's handwriting : )

Susan (peebsmama) said...

That paper is GORGEOUS. These are such pretty cards and a great layout.

I like your new blog banner.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I need some spring right now as it's too darn cold here! I don't have this stamp set but need it like I need so many other PTI sets. *sigh*

laurie said...

Very pretty cards! I love that paper!

Chris said...

very pretty! love the colors....your reason si why i haven't bought those sentiments...kind of weird...lol

Angela said...

These are cheery! I thought you had stamped the flowers...didn't realize it was DP!

Susan Raihala said...

Wonderfully cheerful! And it's not cheating to use Dawn's "handwritten" sentiments.