Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oh, Happy Day!

Well, I got a very pleasant surprise yesterday. Michelle from Digiments sent an email letting me know she'd selected me to be a part of her first design team. I just have to say that I couldn't stop smiling all day! Her new digital sentiment stamp store will be opening towards the middle of this month. That's when you'll get to see some fun projects created by the design team. While you wait for the store to officially open, be sure to check out the other design team members and the great work that they share! Their links are on my left hand side bar. Thanks to Michelle for considering me for this position; I'm excited to have this opportunity!

14 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

congrats to you!!! I am so excited to be a part of this team as well! we are going to have fun with these amazing designs! :)

Cathleen said...

Oh, I am so happy for you...Congratulations!

Unknown said...

you are amazing! I think that you will have so much fun with this and do so well! I am excited for you! CONGRATS!!

Ann said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the DT! :D

Unknown said...

congratulations. Michelle is lucky to have you.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I'm so exicited for you! Congrats!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

WOO HOO! I just knew it! Your card was gorgeous...how could you not be chosen! CONGRATS

papertrails leaver said...

congrats and can't wait to work with you!

Krystal said...

woohoo!! that will be so cool, I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

laos348 said...

Congrats to you - great news!

Anonymous said...

Good on ya! Way to go...Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Woohooo! Congrats! I am super excited to be working with you and I look forward to getting to know you better!

Hugs,

Jen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How fun to be on a design team. I'm sure you will do a fabulous job, can't wait to see what you come up with!

Chris said...

congrats!!