Friday, May 22, 2009

Ultimate Peanut Butter Bars Recipe

I am so glad it's Friday!!!! I woke up this morning craving peanut butter bars. Unfortunately my stash of chocolate chips has finally been depleted. That meant running to the store and all that goes along with that! We used to make these every Friday, and I practically had the recipe memorized. It's been a while since we made them, and today I knew I'd need the recipe. It took me a minute to hunt down my recipe card. It wasn't where it was supposed to be! Well, after a little searching I found it, and I'm posting it here for safe-keeping as well. I'm off to eat a little chocolate!!!

14 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Yummy!!!

Unknown said...

Make some of those for me! They are divine!

Unknown said...

great card, I think I've gotta make some of those.

Jess said...

Sounds yummy! Enjoy!

Cathleen said...

Oooooo! this sounds yummy!

Kerri said...

Those sound delicious! I LOVE your recipe card! Too cute : )

Michelle said...

Love that background paper...and the recipe sounds yum-o!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What fun patterned paper. I like all the directions like "lick the beaters". Enjoy your dessert!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Hi there! Yummy!

Just a reminder for the blog hop for heros....your stop is a hiccup in the string ;) Can't wait to see your post!
Heidi

Chris said...

very cute!! sounds yummy too!

Anonymous said...

I ahve been craving something sweet all weekend...to no avail...Hope you enjoy the peanut butter ones!

laurie said...

I gotta try these!

Tasha Hickert said...

Oh so envious! My husband is very allergic to nuts so we never have peanut butter in the house. I miss those peanut butter bars and similar treats so, let me tell you, my plate is full any time they are offered at a church potluck, etc.!! Actually, it might be a good thing I can't have them around the house...

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a PB bar recipe with melted chocolate in the dough. Yum! I think I need to try these.