Monday, November 23, 2009

Butterflies for you


Good morning! It's Monday, but it doesn't really feel like it to me. Maybe it's just knowing that there's a holiday this week helps it feel less "Monday-ish." Here is a card I made for a friend, but didn't want to post until I was sure she'd gotten it. I was inspired by this card here. I ordered this butterfly set because I loved the shape of the butterfly, and I haven't used it nearly as much as I thought I would. When I saw that card, I knew I wanted to case it. Using the butterfly 3 times on one card makes me feel better about not using it as often as I thought I would!

Stamps: PTI Life, SU Great Friend
Ink: PTI Hibiscus Burst, Plum Pudding, Summer Sunrise, True Black, Versamark
CS: PTI Plum Pudding, Ripe Avocado
Accessories: PTI Raspberry Fizz Ribbon, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch

8 comments:

Jenni said...

love it. Thank ribbon is a perfect touch and color!

Michelle said...

LOL - I am sitting here thinking you had posted this card before because I swear I'd seen it somewhere - haaaa....you sent this to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! You had to stamp and cut those butterflies and not from a punch or Nesties? Ack! - love the colors...and your satin ribbon....and of course, RIPE AVOCADO!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMM

Kylie-Jo said...

Thanks so much for making my day! I'm so happy my card was good enough to inspire this gorgeous card. I wouldn't say that you have even cased it as it's so original. I think the only thing the same is there is three butterflies. Great work. I'm enjoying looking around your blog. Really great stuff here.

Kerri said...

I LOVE this butterfly! It is definitely my favorite! Love this layout and the pretty colors! LOL at Michelle hahaha : )

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Beautifully done, Rebecca!

laurie said...

Pretty card.I like thinking about butterflies..as I woke up to SNOW this morning!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How pretty. I like the large butterflies on the smaller plants.