Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hero Arts card sketch contest


There is something great about New Year's Eve. Staying home in pajamas all day, reading a billion blog posts, and entering last minute contests. This is my card for the Hero Arts card sketch contest over at the Page Maps blog. The contest ends at midnight tonight, so put your party plans on hold, and enter with me!!! There is also a scrapbook layout contest at Page Maps, I'm going to see if I can get that done, too. So, if this was a usual day I'd post this card tomorrow, since I already posted today, but I have to join in the contest fun!

3 comments:

Chris said...

super cute card!! good luck in the contest...i'm already in bed, so i'll have to pass this time!! go forth and win!!

Shemaine Smith said...

Great card for the sketch challenge, best of luck to you!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a pretty card. I like the lacy edge border punch.