Monday, December 22, 2008

Mini Pizza Boxes for Christmas Treats



It is finally here: the week of Christmas. After staying up way too late, I think that we are finished with all of the neighbors' and friends' treats, and after a mad dash of cleaning today, I'll be ready to sit down and enjoy Christmas break with my family!!! I made these mini pizza boxes to put caramels and peppermint brownies in for friends and neighbors. These are so easy to make, although when making in "bulk" quantities with a time constraint, it does get kind of tedious. I know there are several tutorials out there, but this is the link to the cute pizza box I saw that actually made me want to try making these (instead of just thinking: those are cool, but I'm not making any). Well, I probably won't be posting anything else for several days. I do have some scrapbook layouts I want to try and get done over the break, but more than anything I'm excited to just relax with my family. So I may post, I may not. I hope that everyone out there has a wonderful Christmas!

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Rebecca,

I see that you'd like some of the Tree Shopper images. If your address is in the WRAK list at SCS, I'll RAK you with some.

I saw your recipe for the cookie dough truffles and I'm going to have to give them a try.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Sandy said...

I don't see you on the master list. If you go to my blog, click on my full profile and click on the email link ... if you email me your mailing address, I'll send you some Tree Shoppers stamped images.

Chris said...

i love those boxes, what great goodie holders they are...happy holidays!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What great gift boxes. The caramels and brownies sound pretty good too.

laurie said...

Looks like you had fun making these. They turned out awesome!

fishlips said...

Wow are these ever perfect...what fun and so unique too!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for an adorable idea! I just followed your link to the instructions and am having so much fun making these!

Unknown said...

so very cute.
i really wanted to do these boxes, but no time.
next year for sure, or maybe valentines ;)