Monday, March 23, 2009

Mojo Monday #79

Happy Monday! This is the card I made using Julee's Mojo Monday sketch for this week. Last week we had spring-like weather, finally, and I was so excited. Then last night it started to rain, and this morning it was snowing. So I decided to use one of my favorite all-time stamps and use some cheerful colors to make me forget about this never-ending winter!

Stamps: SU Artfully Asian
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, PTI Ripe Avocado, Copics: R20, RV13, YG95
Cardstock: PTI Ripe Avocado, PTI Sweet Blush, SU Rose Red
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Stylized Flowers Embossing Folder, Offray Ribbon, Martha Stewart Doily Lacy Punch

13 comments:

Paul said...

Great card. Love the main imageand the colour scheme.
TFS
Paul

Anonymous said...

gorgeous.hugs rachxx

fishlips said...

Oh my this is just BEAUTIFUL...Your layers your colors wow just a totally fantastic card!!!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Beautiful!! Love the flowers in your panel!

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Very nice card! Love the asian flowers too! Keep up the great work! Cindy

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing! :)

laurie said...

I like the colors..very cheerful and pretty card. I know what you mean about the weather...we're supposed to get snow this week.

Jenn Embry said...

Very pretty! I too am ready for spring. Mother Nature is messing with our minds I think. We had a few days of gorgeous weather, and then yesterday snow! UGH! So much for pulling my flip flops out!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is stunning!
I love your imagery and color palette not to mention the layering and textural effects!BR-T

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very pretty. I like the combo of the colors, embossed panel and punched border.

Chris said...

very pretty!! love the CB folder.

Dori Shelton said...

So pretty! The color combination is very striking.

Cardmaking Galore said...

great colour scheme