Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pumpkin Pie


This is my recipe card for my friend's "From the Garden" recipe swap on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com. She had slots for fruits and vegetables. I took two slots in the vegetable swap and did a squash casserole and zucchini parmesan soup. Then the more I thought about it, I decided to do a fruit selection also. I have lots of yummy recipes, and couldn't quite decide which one to use. I finally settled on Pumpkin Pie. I know that this recipe is on the back of every Libby's can of pumpkin sold in America, probably the whole world. But until this day I've never taken the time to ever write it down in my recipe collection. I'm hoping that other people haven't either, so that this might be useful to my fellow garden swappers. The cardstock is Bazzill and the designer paper is from the Die Cuts With a View Fall Stack. The stamp is from a new Hero Arts Thanksgiving stamp set.

2 comments:

Chris said...

this is very pretty...i also use this recipe, but never write it down..maybe i will get one!! >"<

Susan (peebsmama) said...

such a nice idea for a recipe card