Monday, July 6, 2009

Fireworks


I am totally out of Kraft cardstock which I need for a project I have planned, so while I'm setting waiting patiently for the UPS man, I decided to do a quick digital scrapbook page. I am finding that I can do a digital page a lot quicker than a traditional. It takes me forever to cut and resize and decide where I want what. This way I'm just working with a screen, so I can do my resizing and shifting with the click of a mouse! And if I "cut" a picture and it's not how I want it, I don't have to scrap the whole project. I won't give up regular paper and glue, but this is a fun alternative.

12 comments:

Jess said...

Adorable digital LO! Looks like you guys had a fun time on the 4th!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a terrific sb page! I like the layout and colors. And your kids are adorable.

I have tried so hard to do digital pages but I just can't get the hang of it at all. Good job on donig such a great job on this.

Michelle said...

Oh that's a fab page! - and what fun..and how cute your little ones are!! How timely you can get a digital page done too! Did you get your Kraft CS yet? - - where'd you get it from?

Chris said...

this is fabulous!! i have never tried digi scrappin...don't think i would like it, but i like lookin at yours...did you vote for me today? >"<

laurie said...

What a nice scrap book page...looks like a fun nite!

Cathleen said...

Wow! This is awesome, Fantastic page and the kids are adorable!

Kerri said...

I love it, Rebecca! Do you print your pages out or how does that work? I just spent the weekend putting together a digital photobook from Shutterfly. I would love to try my own pages, but not sure how to do it. Yours is awesome!

Unknown said...

your page looks so good! and it is done so quickly! I think that this is something I am going to have to try sometime! I hope your cardstock comes soon!!:)

JazzyH said...

Great page!

Renee said...

Very cute!

laos348 said...

Great layout! I really like that background paper and the font for the title.

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!!