Monday, July 20, 2009

My little soldier

We are having a great time having my brother here. He's only here for one more week, and then he will be gone again, probably for longer than a year this time, so we've been busy trying to squeeze in a lot of fun. I am so glad my kids are getting older so that they will remember more about this fun time together. On to a quick page I made for my son. I took this picture of him last summer while we were playing at a friend's house.



I am going to keep making these digital pages, because I think this way I will actually catch up and get the gazillion pictures on our hard drive onto pages where they can be enjoyed.

11 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I've dabbled with digi scrapping but think I'm going to start doing it for every page. It's quicker and easier in my opinion and I can make the pictures any size I need to fit my layout. Thanks for the inpspiration!

Krystal said...

love it!! I totally remember when he was doing that, it was awesome!

laurie said...

He looks like he's having a good time! Great page!

Michelle said...

Oh that is a great page...I am so not in to this, but I am enjoying to see the different things you're making!
enjoy the week with your brother - - it'll go by so quickly :(

Unknown said...

I love this! I especially like the layering of the photo - nice touch. And my boy loves this page as well! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

This page rocks!!! tfs!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

The paper, font and colors are perfect for the photo.

Chris said...

very cool! i like this very much! enjoy your time with your brother...it goes by fast! >"<

Michelle said...

OK you are having way too much fun - it's THURSDAY and you haven't posted since MONDAY - - you are leaving your adoring fans hangin'!

Michelle said...

BTW - that is not Enchanted Evening on my card yet....I make and post way in advance - ha. I'll have some Enchanted Evening tomorrow evening for the Papetrey Blog Hop though ;)

Tasha Hickert said...

I love your page. Still haven't done anything digi BUT...Stampin' Up! is going digital this fall so I will have to make the leap. Should be cool once I get through the learning curve.

If you ever want to be a demo. let me know! ;)

Enjoy this precious time with your brother.