Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm back!!!

Well, so much for an auto post for you while I was gone. But I am back! And guess what I have for you? A baby card. The Digiments release this month has some awesome sentiments for baby cards, making me a happy girl!
This card is for a lady from church who just had a little baby girl. The mom was one of the cutest dressing pregnant ladies, and I wanted to give her some cute clothes for her baby girl. I used one of the Digiments from the July release that will be available Saturday! There are 24 awesome digiments for $1 each, or you can get the whole release for $10.00!!! What a great deal. Also, next month, Michelle has a tutorial planned for easy use of the digiments. The digital aspect can be intimidating if you've never given it a try, but it's EASY to get used to these. Stay tuned for that as well!

Stamps: SU Wash Day
Digiment: Baby Love
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate
Copics: B21, E43, RV13, RV29, V12, Y11, YG95
CS: PTI Lavender Moon, Spring Rain, Spring Moss, White
DP: Imaginisce
Accessories: Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio, Offray Ribbon

11 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice card!! tfs!!

Jess said...

So cute! I'm loving these baby Digiments this month.

Kerri said...

This is just soooo CUTE! I love that image and the Digiment works perfectly with it!

Unknown said...

so pretty ;)
I think I want the release ;)

Michelle said...

Yeah…uh…the tutorial ain’t from me…it’s from one of YOU - - LOL This is such a sweet card…and I love the pink words too….. Glad you’re home…don’t ever leave us on auto again!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is so cute! Glad you're back!

laurie said...

Really cute baby card! I will appreciate that tutorial!

Chris said...

adorable! love the sentiment! she'll love it!! >"<

Tasha Hickert said...

This is so cute. I LOVE the colors you used together--not too pastel, just perfect. That sentiment is great on the punch/die cut, too.

Me Myself and I-N-K said...

Another adorable card! It's so much fun making baby cards isn't it?

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Love the striped paper. It coordinates so well with the image.