Friday, November 28, 2008

Always Believe


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a terrific day with family. I can't believe that now is time to really get ready for Christmas, though! I was feeling very festive this morning and wanted to get all of our Christmas decorations up, but unfortunately I couldn't find most of them. So I decided to distract myself and do some stamping. I love this Santa stamp from Rubber Stampede. I couldn't wait to make a Christmas card with it. I used some shiny silver cardstock (which really looks white in the picture), and love the way that it looks! I want to make quite a few of these cards. I love the magic of the holidays, and the joy in giving gifts, and I love that to my children it's still such a magical time.

2 comments:

Chris said...

gorgeous card!!

Anonymous said...

This card is so classy and beautiful; I love it!