Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sympathy Card


I spent most of the day yesterday helping with a funeral dinner at church. At the end of the day I felt exhausted physically and emotionally. I always come home from a funeral and hug my kids extra tight and let my husband know I don't want to live one day without him! This was the card I made for some members of the family. I hope the pink isn't too bright. While I know funerals can be such solemn occasions, I don't want to make a card that leaves someone feeling dreary either.

3 comments:

Chris said...

i think it's perfect...the hardest card for me to make is a sympathy card...i would rather buy one and be able to blame in on hallmark if they don't like it...>"<

Anonymous said...

I love this card, I think it is beautiful. I am totally out of Sympathy cards, so I just might have to attempt a "scraplift". :)

laurie said...

I like the card. Sadly, I need more sympathy cards too. I have this stamp set, I think I'll dig it out and make a few,too.