Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Easy Christmas Card


I found this beautiful card at SplitCoast, and knew I would have to case it. I loved it! This snowflake roller from Stampin' Up is a dream come true! I love how it looks, and because it's a roller, you can make a card in no time at all. The thing that took me the longest on this entire card was to distress the paper! No, it was drying the ink that I added to the snowflake brads. I had these plain white snowflake brads that I wanted to use, but the white just needed a lift. So I covered them with my craft ink, and then dried them with my embossing heat gun. It's such a useful tool. I think that I'll be making a bundle of these to have on hand for the upcoming season!

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is a terrific idea for a quickie card. Nice job on altering your brads too.

Chris said...

what a great card to reproduce!! this is fabulous! >"<