Sunday, November 30, 2008

Magnet Board


I have had this magnet board for a long time. A while back I stamped it with blue flowers, but didn't let the craft ink dry properly, and there were a lot of places where it smudged. But I used it anyway. Well, the other day I decided to redo the magnet board. Now that I've got my Rose Red ink, I thought it would be pretty to use the rose red along with some blue ink. I wanted to emboss the flowers also. I had a frame that I embossed a few flowers on the other day for my daughter, but the frame was totally flat without any edges. It was easier to do, because I could slide the embossing powder right off of the frame. That didn't work very well on this magnet board, so I decided to just stamp it and leave it alone.

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...

this turned out super cute!! i love the colors that you chose...>"<

Rhonda Langley said...

Cute idea! Very ambitious of you to tackle a project that big. Looks great!