Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hostess Thank You


I had a light bulb moment this morning. Provo Craft has little eyelet packets that I love to buy. The packet has a lighter version of a color and a darker version. I love to use my crop-a-dile and I always think eyelets are a fun addition to have on hand. I have sometimes included these eyelets for the hostess of a swap that I'm in. The one problem, though, is that the eyelets come in this funny dome-shaped packaging that makes them hard to mail with my swaps. So this morning I had my moment! A-ha!!! Take the eyelets out of the packaging, put in a little bag, and stamp something on top! So this is what I came up with. A much more mail-friendly package.

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a nice little package and the sentiment is fun for a gift.