Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Journey


Right after Christmas, I read on Split Coast Stampers about a sale over at River City Rubber Works. All of their unmounted stamps were 50% off. Well, when you read about something like that you have to go check it out. I loved this saying, "The Journey is the Reward." I thought it was just perfect, and it's partially in a font I love...scriptina. So, this sentiment stamp was among some of the loot I bought that day. Then I found this ship stamp from The Angel Company and I thought that it would go perfect with the saying (TAC stuff is almost all 50% off right now, too!). I used an old Mojo Monday sketch (#42) for the layout.

3 comments:

Chris said...

that's a great card! i like that saying too...i gave you an award today!! >"<

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Such a great guy card. Love the sentiment.

fishlips said...

This card is so wonderful. the colors and the image just look so perfect!!!!!