Friday, January 23, 2009

Nestabilities!!!

I am now a proud nestabilites owner! I have been tempted by these, but finally gave in the other day and ordered Labels One. I love the shape of them! They came yesterday in the mail and I had to get them out this morning to play. I do see why so many people buy them, use them and love them! I wanted to make a baby card, and decided to do something other than pink and brown today. The sentiment stamp I found at River City Rubber Works and the bear is an old Rubber Stampede bear I bought off of ebay.

6 comments:

laurie said...

I LOVE the label one nesties! Your card looks awesome, I really like the sentiment, too.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

what a cutie. I just got my labels one recently too.

stampinfrog said...

Sooooo CUTE! I love the nestie but I don't have the labels 1 yet! I haven't been able to find them in stock.
FANTASTIC BLOG!TFS
Have a great and safe WEEKEND!
Connie (aka stampinfrog on scs)

Chris said...

what a cute card you made with your new nesties!!! love it!!

Unknown said...

I am so jealous that you got these! I have been looking at them, but have yet to take the plunge! Your card is so adorable, you are one talented gal.

card crafted said...

I'm a new convert to nestabilities too! I recently got the circles and scallop circles and can't get enough of them! I've just ordered the labels 2 and am hopping from foot to foot, waiting for them to get here. I can't imagine what I did before discovered them, lol.

Great card!