Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Scraps, and a brand new card!


I was cleaning off my desk this morning to get started on homework. That meant putting away all of the scraps (finally) from Monday's card. Well, I started looking at the scraps and wanted to make one more card. I looked at the sketch on Split Coast Stampers, and I just couldn't think of what I would do with it. So I looked at the Sketches! {by tamara} blog and found this fun layout. It seemed great for using a lot of little scraps. Now I am waiting for Sale-A-Bration so that I can order some more cardstock. I am down to just a few scraps of Rose Red and one full sheet of Regal Rose. Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. Love your stripy layers.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like how you used the patterned paper in strips on this card. Pretty!

So maybe we can make a deal. I have a lot of regal rose and you seem to have a lot of this patterned paper - which I really like. Maybe we could arrange a trade!

laurie said...

Like the layers on your card! I forgot I have a box of designer paper scraps too. Gotta dig that out and see what I can come up with! I save EVERYTHING but forget to use it all!

Anonymous said...

What a fun and happy card! I love your take on the sketch!

Chris said...

very pretty!! love the colors and the verve stamping!! >"<

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty card! I love the layout and the butterfly!