Friday, January 2, 2009

The Cold


Well, it seems like everyone I've been around has had a cold. And I've dodged it pretty well...until New Year's Eve. It caught up with me; now I can't breathe, can't talk, and can't get enough Puffs Plus! The worst part is that my cousin was going to come and scrapbook with me last night, and I just knew she wouldn't want to come since I had a cold. But, when I talked to her to tell her what was going on, she sounded as horrible as I did. We figured since we both had colds, we might as well still scrapbook and be miserable together! We had a lot of fun, and before she left I wanted to make her a card. She was wearing a gorgeous teal shirt, which made me want to use some teal paper. I added the rose red because we tease each other back and forth about the color pink. I love it, and she does not!

4 comments:

Chris said...

very swwet card!! i'm not a pink person!! LOL >"<

laurie said...

Like your card! I have a cold too, mine is getting better. Hope you feel better soon!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. It seems to be going around. I had it a few weeks ago. It seems to go away quickly though.

Great color combo on your card.

fishlips said...

I'm so sorry you are sick hope you start feeling better soon... I just love your teal paper its fantastic looking!!!!