Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mojo Monday



This is my card I made using the Mojo Monday sketch for this week. To see all of the other cards people made for week 71, click the link here. I love using these sketches and look forward to them each Monday. I thought that this week I would actually pull out my Verve stamps and use them for this week's sketch, but then I went in a totally different direction. I decided to do a Valentine's Day card, and so I used one of my favorite stamps from the Time Well Spent set by Stampin' Up.

9 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

This is beautiful!!! Great job!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!!! Take care!!!

Tasha Hickert said...

Great card!! I love the clean lines. I like how there's a lot going on but it feels very calm and yet bold not timid. I'm glad you made a comment on scs so I have now found your wonderful blog.

Jenn Embry said...

Cute card. It is perfect for Valentine's Day - it just looks sweet and yummy! Maybe it's those cute stamped hearts, or maybe the delish ribbon....hmmm...not sure but I do know I like it!

Chris said...

yours is balanced so much better than mine was going! super cute. i'm going to try this one again. cuz i love the sketch~!

laurie said...

This is my favorite card you've made! I LOVE it, the colors and stamps, the size, eveything. The sentiment just pops out! So pretty.

Olena said...

Very nice card! Love it!

Christy said...

Great job on the sketch!! Beautiful card :)

Unknown said...

I love this! I wish I could create as often as you!

Bev said...

Fabulous card - love the colours
hugs Bev x