Okay, so I have another award I received and a tag to get to. I got this cool award from Chris. Along with the award, I'm supposed to name my five favorite blogs and five addictions. Well, I only have 5 favorite blogs, and I already named them here in this post. So I won't name the exact five again. But my five addictions are:
- My husband
- Fantasty Football
And Susan tagged me on her blog. I am supposed to name six things about myself:
- I am petrified that I will die in a car crash. And the worst kind of car crash would involve one where the car ends up in the water, and I drown.
- I am left-handed, but have to play sports right-handed, and I like to say that's the reason I am horrible at all sports ;)
- I am not a morning person.
- I hate touching things in public that other people touch...carts in the grocery store, pens at the doctor's office, etc.
- My parents and brothers live too many hours away to see on a regular basis, and I really hate that! My parents plan a lot of trips to see us, but I think it would be fun to just run over to share a recipe or have an afternoon to go shopping without them having to plan a big trip.
- My husband is my best friend, and meeting him and sharing my life with him is the greatest gift I have ever received.
Whew! That was a lot harder than I thought that it would be. I'm supposed to pass this off to 6 other people. But I've only got my favorite blogs I already mentioned, and I don't think random people want me tagging them. So I'll just say: if you'd like to share 6 things about yourself on your blog, I love to read more about people and their likes and dislikes, etc.