Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thanks, my blogging friends!


Okay, so I have another award I received and a tag to get to. I got this cool award from Chris. Along with the award, I'm supposed to name my five favorite blogs and five addictions. Well, I only have 5 favorite blogs, and I already named them here in this post. So I won't name the exact five again. But my five addictions are:
  1. My husband
  2. Stamping/Scrapbooking
  3. Reading
  4. Fantasty Football
  5. Cheesecake
And Susan tagged me on her blog. I am supposed to name six things about myself:
  1. I am petrified that I will die in a car crash. And the worst kind of car crash would involve one where the car ends up in the water, and I drown.
  2. I am left-handed, but have to play sports right-handed, and I like to say that's the reason I am horrible at all sports ;)
  3. I am not a morning person.
  4. I hate touching things in public that other people touch...carts in the grocery store, pens at the doctor's office, etc.
  5. My parents and brothers live too many hours away to see on a regular basis, and I really hate that! My parents plan a lot of trips to see us, but I think it would be fun to just run over to share a recipe or have an afternoon to go shopping without them having to plan a big trip.
  6. My husband is my best friend, and meeting him and sharing my life with him is the greatest gift I have ever received.
Whew! That was a lot harder than I thought that it would be. I'm supposed to pass this off to 6 other people. But I've only got my favorite blogs I already mentioned, and I don't think random people want me tagging them. So I'll just say: if you'd like to share 6 things about yourself on your blog, I love to read more about people and their likes and dislikes, etc.

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How interesting! My family lives far away and I like that. Otherwise they would be stopping by unannounced every chance they had! My hubby is my best friend too.

fishlips said...

Congratulations on your award...love your list....good reading..lol