Thursday, February 19, 2009

52 sketches...52 weeks (week 6)



Here is the page I completed using the sketch for week #6 at 52 sketches...52 weeks. I am determined to use these weekly sketches to get some more scrapbooking done. These pictures are from 2001! I have been staring at them on my desk for months now, trying to make a page I liked. Finally, when I saw this sketch, I knew that I could get this page done! I know I make it way harder than it should be, so it takes me way longer than it should. But I'm happy with how it turned out!

Stamps: Hero Arts Alphabet
Ink: PTI Dark Choclate
Paper: DCWV, PTI Dark Chocolate & Ripe Avocado, Provo Craft
Accessories: Buttons

3 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

You did a great job with this layout. I like the button border.

laurie said...

I like your scrapping! I should really do some. Your idea of doing some each week is a good one. You'll get alot done that way.

Chris said...

ut's about time!!! i love it...thosepuctures are perfect in this sketch!! >"<