Monday, February 23, 2009

Clean and Simple Challenge


I love that at Split Coast Stampers they have added a weekly "Clean and Simple" Challenge. I like doing the clean and simple style, as well as cards with more layers and embellishments. So this is another weekly challenge I look forward to participating in. This week the challenge was to follow the clean and simple sketch, which you can find here. We have a lot of friends and family right now that are expecting babies, so I just keep working on baby cards. At this rate, I don't think I'll ever have too many!

Stamps: Inkadinkado Baby Boy (boat), Fiskars The Stork Has Arrived (sentiment)
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, PTI Ripe Avocado
Cardstock: PTI Dark Chocolate, PTI Ripe Avacodo, PTI Spring Moss, PTI Spring Rain
DP: Me & My Big Ideas
Accessories: SU Spiral Punch, Fiskars Star Punch

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What adorable patterned paper. Great baby card.

Chris said...

super cute baby card!! my friends are out of the baby-time...this is fabulous!!