Saturday, February 21, 2009

52 sketches...52 weeks (week 7)



I have had a good scrapbooking week! This is my second sketch completed using 52 sketches...52 weeks. Granted, if I'd been doing one every week I'd have 7 done. But I'm catching up! This layout was really fun for me to follow.

Stamps: Inkadinkado Chelsea Alphabet
Paper: Die Cuts With a View
Cardstock: Bazzill White, PTI Spring Rain, SU Old Olive, SU Rose Red
Ink: SU Rose Red
Accessories: Martha Stewart Classic Butterfly Punch, American Crafts Brads

4 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

After you posted your last page, I checked out the link for the page sketches. This one was my fave and I can't wait to try it myself. I just need to find a vertical photo. Seems I tend to only take horizontal ones. I guess that's because cats tend to be horizontal most of the time :-)

You did a wonderful job with this. Nice colors and a great photo.

laurie said...

You are really getting alot of scrapping done! I like the butterflies. Cute, cute page.

Chris said...

i love your page! it turned out so very sweet...

Cindy Van Sluys said...

A very nice page....your children are adorable! I did not even know that this site existed until now. Thanks.....maybe I will get inspired to get back to Scrapbooking!!

Cindy