Saturday, February 7, 2009

For The Ribbon


The challenge at Nichole's blog today is to use her card sketch, and one lucky winner will be getting a whole lot of ribbon! What a great prize would that be. Yesterday I didn't have all the PTI colors that were being used in the color challenge. Since today we were given a basic sketch to follow, I decided I could use all the yummy PTI cardstock I wanted. And I found this dp in my stash that I bought a few months ago that I was excited to see goes well with a lot of the Paper Trey colors I have. In addition, I used my nestabilites labels one dies. I was having a fun card-making morning!

5 comments:

Dana said...

oooh, you lucky duck! I would love to have those nestibility dies you used. I love the color choices too, they match perfectly with that PP.

Molly B said...

Great card. I love the twine and the colors are great. -Molly B

laurie said...

Awesome card! The colors are so pretty. I love the Nesties..I haven't ordered mine yet.

Chris said...

very pretty card!! i love the dp!! did you do today's sketch challenge on nichole's blog? i have yet to get to it...>"<

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great sentiment. Fun patterned paper.