Monday, February 16, 2009

Blooming Mojo


Thank heavens for Mojo Monday. All day yesterday I kept trying to make different cards and nothing was working out. My husband was teasing me saying that it's because of my Algebra class. "Math and creativity are the total opposites. You can't be good at both at the same time," he said. I asked him if he was really trying to get me to drop my class this far into the semester. Then today I saw the Mojo Monday sketch. We had friends over early in the afternoon, and after they left my kids were pretty bummed, so they were being really mellow and I got a card done!!! No dropping out of school today! I realize I should probably color in the wheel barrow but every time I do, I make a mess of it, so I just left it plain.

Stamps: SU Blooming With Love
Cardstock: SU Rose Red, PTI Lavender Moon, PTI Ripe Avocado, PTI Spring Moss
Ink: SU Rose Red, PTI Dark Chocolate, PTI Ripe Avocado
DP: Basic Grey
Ribbon: PTI Raspberry Fizz


6 comments:

Doris said...

I agree about mojo monday. It sure helps me. Love your card. Great colors and I adore the designer paper.

laurie said...

I like the circle added to the ribbon...the colors are so pretty!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very pretty! Another choice for the wheelbarrow would be to paper piece it. I do that when I want something to be colored, but don't want to color it.

Btw... I love algebra. Math has always been my favorite subject. Probably why I became an accountant.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you-love those Mojo Mondays! I think this card is darling, and I like the wheelbarrow just the way it is.

Chris said...

very pretty!! love the pink, LOL!!

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Love what you did with this sketch! I like doing them because they really challenge me to get more creative with layering! Cindy