Thursday, February 5, 2009

PTI Plastic


If you read my post from yesterday you know that I got my first PTI order. Well, Chris always uses the cases that her stamps come in for something cool. Like this card here or this card here or even this card here. So I was really excited to use my case on a card somehow! I had made a card for my friend a few weeks ago, hoping that when she had her ultrasound it would be a girl. Well, she had her ultrasound this week, and it is a girl! So I decided to use my case to hold my card and some matching chocolate. I didn't have an envelope that would fit the card yet. I was in an office supply store I won't name the other day and didn't see any 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 envelopes and so I asked the clerk. "No, that is not a common size envelope at all. No one is going to carry those." Yes, that is what this person told me. It was kind of humorous, although frustrating at the same time. So, now I get to order more PTI so that I can make a card with a case!

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Cute idea to use the plastic cases for a gift and card.

I don't like when clerks don't know something and tell you it doesn't exist. I once went to W*mart to get some sweat pants. They had just re-arranged the store and I couldn't find where they were now. So I asked a clerk where they were moved to. Without hesitation she said, "we are out of sweat pants". Really!? Every color and every size of every pair of sweat pants was suddenly sold out huh? I took my business elsewhere that day.

Chris said...

omg, THIS IS FAabULOUS!! great use of your pti plastic!! fyi, i bought an envelope maker on QVC and i can make any size card you want with any paper...i love it!!! congrats to your friend!