Saturday, February 28, 2009

Viva La Verve

This is a quick card I made using the Viva La Verve sketch, which can be found here. I love these little flowers from Verve, I think they are so fun to use! I got the dp at a local scrapbook store. I love the colors on it. When I came home and showed it to my husband he had just the reaction I knew that he would. He asked why I would buy paper that looks like it's old and dirty. I told him, "well, the name of it is 'dirty laundry.' "

Stamps: Verve Petals & Stems, So Happy
Ink: SU Rose Red, VersaMagic Pink Petunia
Cardstock: SU Rose Red
DP: Keeping Memories Alive Dirty Laundry
Accessories: Buttons

2 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Soooooo Cheerful! I love the colors!TFS

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Cute flowers. How funny your hubby would say that.