Friday, October 24, 2008

Chimichanga Recipe


Tomorrow is our kids' Halloween party. Which means today is full of rushing around getting ready. But first I had to complete a recipe card for one of my swaps that must be mailed out today. The swap is for simple, easy, or make ahead type recipes for a new mom. I signed up because I thought it would be fun to get some easy recipes that maybe my kids will eat. Who knows? Anyway, I found this Basic Grey paper shortly after signing up for this swap, and it really caught my eye. I liked the colors of it a lot. I used my Stampin' Up Wash Day Jumbo roller across the top, and then put some ribbon across the middle. It was a simple recipe card to do, but I really like the way it looks. I originally found some blue, red, and yellow mini safety pins that I was going to use as an embellishment in addition to the ribbon, but I like the card just the way it was, and decided to leave the safety pins off.

3 comments:

Chris said...

very cute, sounds like a great recipe!!

laurie said...

Another recipe I need to try! The answer to your question about the ribbon is that I used glue dots. Have fun at your kids Halloween party!

Jana said...

Very cute and sounds yummy!!