Monday, October 27, 2008

Cuttlebug Challenge #5


The challenge this week at The Cuttlebug Spot is to use your favorite embossing folder for a card. My favorite embossing folder by far is the stylized flowers folder. Back before Mother's Day, I didn't even realize what a cuttlebug was. Then I started seeing cards at Split Coast Stampers with the most beautifully embossed backgrounds. That was my introduction to the cuttlebug. This embossing folder in particular always caught my eye! Thank goodness for a wonderful holiday like Mother's Day and a wonderful husband who bought me my cuttlebug to help me celebrate Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Little Miss Sparkle said...

Beautiful card! :)..love the colors...and BTW... the song that you have on your music playlist titled "Diet Coke Commercial" is called Starry Eyed Surprise by Oakenfold... they have other great tunes in case you want to check them out!

Have a great day :)

Shannon
a.k.a. Little Miss Sparkle

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is a pretty folder and compliments your image. I have this one but haven't used it much yet.

Nilda Rockenbach said...

simply beautiful.