Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Meal!



This is for a recipe swap on Split Coast Stampers. My friend is hostessing, and she wanted people's favorite meal, or the meal that makes them happy! I love chicken enchiladas, and they are one of my favorite dishes. When I was pregnant with our daughter, our oven decided not to work. So for a few months I wasn't able to make my favorite dish. When our daughter was finally born, my family was coming out to celebrate, and my husband bought a little roaster oven that I was finally able to cook chicken enchiladas in. The enchiladas had never tasted so good. When I signed up for this swap, I knew this would be the recipe I would submit. When I found this paper shopping one day, I loved the look of it. I loved the colors and the shimmery sparkle. I used the circle stamps from my Stampin' Up Riveting set, and clear embossed them to give them some sparkle like the paper.

3 comments:

Chris said...

great recipe card!! i love the pocket design...>"<

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Cute idea and nice story to go with it. I like how you coordinated the patterned paper with the stamps.

Btw.. you won my blog candy! PM me your snail mail address through SCS so I can mail you your prize.

laurie said...

These sound good. I love cumin, I will have to try them!