Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Teapots


I finally had a moment to get a card done today. This is for the weekly sketch challenge on Split Coast Stampers. I really liked the sketch, and had all sorts of ideas in my head. None of them were coming out how I pictured them, but I decided to finish one, instead of having 4 or 5 unfinished "could have been" cards. I really like the colors in this, but I wish I would have done the tea-pots different colors instead of all one color. But, maybe I will try that another day.

4 comments:

laurie said...

I love the swiss dots folder. I think its my fave so far! Did you sand on this card too? I need to try that. Great card!

Rebecca said...

Hi Laurie! I didn't sand this one, it just kind of looks like it from the lighting. This is one of my favorite folders to use, too! This one and stylized flowers were the main reasons I wanted a cuttlebug in the first place!

Chris said...

great card...i do like the pots all one color..>"<

Rebecca said...

Thanks Chris. It's always nice to know what somebody else thinks!