Friday, October 10, 2008

Sketches! {by tamara}


I love technology! I love how many great sites there are available with creative ideas. I found this blog: http://sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/ yesterday, and was excited to see how many fun sketches she has on her blog. So I followed her sketch idea, and came up with this fun card. I loved this ribbon when I found it at Joann's! I used it on one birthday card, but since then it has been in my ribbon can waiting for another day to see sun! Well, this card called out for the ribbon. One of my favorite stamp sets is Stampin' Up Pick A Petal, and embossing it was even funner! The ink is all from Colorbox: Sunflower, Old Rose, Orange, and Midnight. The sentiment is from Cloud 9 "Memories."

1 comment:

Chris said...

love your take on this sketch!! have a great weekend!! >"<