Monday, October 20, 2008

Cuttlebug Challenge #4


This is for Challenge #4 at The Cuttlebug Spot. Today's challenge was to use 2 different embossing folders together on the same card. I actually did this last week for a card for my niece. And I loved the way it turned out. Today, I just couldn't get a card to work out the way I wanted. First I had one all complete, and it just didn't look right. I decided to tweak it, and then when I asked my husband his opinion, he didn't think it looked right after I changed it. I don't know what was going on, but nothing was working. Well, I do know what was going on. I'm pre-occupied with my kids' Halloween invitations that were supposed to be done, oh, yesterday, and instead of working on them, I'm working on challenges. So I gave up and got out my favorite little girl to stamp. From Stampin' Up's Summer by the Sea. I always like this stamp, and decided to make something work. So this is the card I came up with. If I can go back to my other card, and fix it to work somehow, I'll post it later.

3 comments:

Nilda Rockenbach said...

great job. Your hard work paid off. I love that stamp.

"Um Buggin" said...

Great take on the challenge!! I love the color and the folders you used. Reminds me...I have that stamp set, so delicate in those colors. TFS

~L

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Nice soft colors.