Friday, October 3, 2008

A Limiting Challenge!


I am not a person who does a lot of embellishments on my cards. Generally, I just like a little ribbon here, or a tiny brad there. But the challenge today on Split Coast Stampers was to do a card with only paper items. No embellishing. No brads, eyelets, ribbon, or sparkle. Nothing extra unless it was made out of paper! The challenge did allow use of the cuttlebug, which now I wish I would have taken advantage of! I love the colors I used, but I wish the challenge would have allowed for a little something extra. I can see this card with some glitter, or at least a pretty pink ribbon added somewhere. I think it might perk it up a little. Also, I'm not sure if I'm loving just pink and white. But I've been wanting to participate in some challenges, and just went for it! Let me know what you think. To see the gallery for this challenge click here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?thumbsonly=0&perpage=96&cat=&ppuser=&si=lsc188&thumbcheck=0&page=1&sortby=&sorttime=&limit=&way=. And don't worry, not everyone used just two colors like I did!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I just want you to know that when I have kids I am totally going to have you make me invites for the baby blessing!!...........
this is not me telling you I am prego! I am totally talking about the future!! far far away future!! haha

Rebecca said...

You're so cute Amanda! I'd love to hear good baby news from you, and then help you with invites!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the simplicity of your card. You are right, it was a tough challenge. I participated in this too (i'll post my card on my blog in the morning).