Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mummy Time


I love the idea of using little packs of gum for mummies! I saw this basic idea on Split Coast Stampers. Laurie also has some really cool looking mummies and frankenstein creatures on her blog. I thought this would be really fun for my son to include in goody bags for his bus driver and teacher. I used small gum packs, since that was what I had, cut some thin strips of paper, inked the edges, and wrapped the little mummies up! Now we're off to carve pumpkins!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Those are adorable! I'm going to link to you in my list of Halloween crafts I wish I'd gotten done. ;)

glitter girl said...

I wish I'd seen these before tonight! I love this idea. Hopefully, I can remember it when next year rolls around. ;-)

Chris said...

cute idea!!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute, I just love them! Thanks so much for the cute idea, I can't wait to try them next year.