Monday, October 13, 2008

Cuttlebug Challenge #3


This is the card I made for today's challenge over at The Cuttlebug Spot (http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/). Today's challenge was to add some color to your cuttlebug folder. I used my stylized flowers folder. This folder is so pretty! When I first started seeing this folder on cards people made on Split Coast Stampers, I knew I would have to have a cuttlebug. I colored the flowers and stems with my Derwent Aquatone colored pencils. The flowers used burnt carmine and the stems used sap green. Then I colored them with my blender pen. I colored the sentiment from IBrakeForStamps.com with my plum Marvy Marker. I added some ribbon behind the sentiment, and some glitter glue to the middle of the flowers.

4 comments:

Nilda said...

I love it, you did a beautiful job. So delicate.

Sonja said...

Love this! I love how you did the different colors for the flowers! Great job!

Chris said...

very pretty, love the colors you chose!!

Scrubbysue said...

This is beautiful! I love the way this turned out.