Friday, October 17, 2008

Kindness


I made this card to go along with the limited supplies challenge over at Split Coast Stampers. The allowed items were: stamps, cardstock, one sheet of designer paper, eyelets, one ribbon, and you were to incorporate the color blue. So you weren't allowed to use any cuttlebug items, punches, or any embellishments other than the ones listed. I bought this paper from Doodlebug Design, inc. thinking it would look so great with the Little Pieces stamp set. And it will, but today I opted to use Heard From The Heart. I find myself reaching for that set over and over. I love the font that the cursive is in! I think it fits my tastes perfectly. I added eyelets and a ribbon, since they were allowed, and I think it made a pretty cute card I can use for a thank you.

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great interpretation of the challenge. I saw the rule about "no cuttlebug" and thought, ok, I'm out. Just kidding, but I do love my CB folders.

I like how you centered the eyelets in the circles of the patterned paper.

Chris said...

very pretty!! lovin' the colors!!