Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away


This was the last card I completed yesterday for World Card Making Day. It was also a challenge on Split Coast Stampers. This challenge was to case a card from a member's gallery. Here is the card that caught my eye: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/730196?cat=500&ppuser=77415&perpage=96. It was raining all day long yesterday, and when I saw that cool card, I decided to case it! The changes I made were to switch stamp sets, not add brads in the corner of the main stamped image, and on the bottom of the card, instead of using designer paper, I used solid cardstock. Like I said, it was really rainy and gloomy here all day. I love fall, but when it's rainy fall weather, I just want to eat warm soup with homemade bread, and stay under a blanket on the couch all day. That wasn't an option, obviously, since I had cards to make! So I did the next best thing, and on my card included the sentiment: "Rain, rain, go away...." I absolutely love this new stamp I got from Paper Pretties. It was a fun day stamping!

No comments: