Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Party!






Today was our Halloween party! We had so much fun getting ready for it. My husband and I were up waaaay too late. He was decorating the garage for our Haunted House, and I was cleaning the kitchen and mass producing cupcakes. I tried making Laurie's cool and yet creepy finger cookies, but didn't have all the ingredients for the finishing touches. I didn't have almonds to do the fingernails, so I left that and the blood off, but next year I'm going to be prepared to do them right. When I showed my husband the recipe on her blog, he said, "Those look creepy." And they do!!! She did a fabulous job with them. So, all in all, it was a really fun day. The kids had lots of sugar, we played some fun games, and they got to swing at a pinata for even more candy! And now I get to take a little nap!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Fun decorations!! Hope your party was a blast!! Happy Halloween!! My favorite Holiday!!

Chris said...

sounds like you had a great time!!